Katie Northuis

Forever : 18
Otsego, MN
Total Views : 24
Since : 6/2/2024 - 7:27 AM
Total Comments : 0
More Angel Features
Coming Soon!
Submitted by: Mikki Northuis
Katie Northuis died from accidental fentanyl poisoning just a few weeks after her 18th birthday and HS graduation. She asked a "friend" to get her a Percocet, but what she was given was a pill that contained only fentanyl and filler.

Katie greatly struggled with her mental health, which led to marijuana use and then experimenting with substances in an effort to find relief. This was her first time taking pills.

Katie was an amazingly bright soul that was full of energy and laughter. She was a loving daughter and a very loyal little sister. She was smart, athletic, kind to everyone she met, and always saw the best in everyone.
Comment privacy set to MEMBERS ONLY