Spencer Kellow

Forever : 20
Clinton, MS
Total Views : 21
Since : 6/2/2024 - 7:27 AM
Total Comments : 0
More Angel Features
Coming Soon!
Submitted by: Christy Wilson
Spencer passed away on May 22, 2022 from an accidental overdose of Fentanyl. He never wanted to be addicted. He tried so hard to stay clean. He was given Fentanyl without knowing it about a year before his death and then became addicted. He was a normal kid growing up who deserved all of the best things life could offer and his future got snatched away …
Comment privacy set to MEMBERS ONLY